Why you have to believe Holy Bible as the ultimate truth?
Yes, why you have to believe Holy Bible as the Word of God. Do you know what ultimate truth is? Ultimate truth means the best available truth. Why it became ultimate truth?
1. The Holy Bible is the Word of God because Lord Jesus Christ said it is.
2. The Holy Bible is the Word of God because the human authors of it testified that they received it from God.
3. The best and the wisest people of the world have always believed it.
4. The Holy Bible gives us a pre-written history of a nation of Jews.
5. The Holy Bible describes exactly, precisely, with uncanny exactitude, the Jewish people as they are today.
6. The Holy Bible gives a pre-written life of Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The Holy Bible presents the only perfect character known to history and to literature.
8. The Holy Bible! Gives a pre-written history of the world, in so far as the history of the world is related to the plan and purpose of God as revealed in scripture.
9. The Holy Bible perfectly describes the church as it is today.
10. The Holy Bible gives a pre-written history of the church of Lord Jesus Christ.
11. The Holy Bible perfectly describes the church as it is today.
12. The hundreds of other definite, detailed prophecies that have been fulfilled, without one failing, prove conclusively that the Holy Bible is of divine origin.
13. The fact that the Holy Bible has a unified testimony despite the great diversity of its human author ship proves that there is one master mind-the real author of the book behind all the human writers.
14. The Holy Bible proves itself to be the Word of God by its power in the lives of individuals to make them Holy.
15. The Holy Bible demonstrates itself to be the Word of God by its power to make men happy.
16. The Holy Bible not only makes living better but it makes dying easier.
17. The Holy Bible presents the way of victory over every known foe of man.
18. The Holy Bible proves itself to be the Word of God by its power in society.
19. The Holy Bible is the source and inspiration of man’s greatest achievements.
20. It presents the highest moral standard known to man.
21. Moreover, the frank, unashamed testimony of the Holy Bible on moral subjects, and against immorality, is proof positive that the supreme one wrote the book
22. It has passed the supreme test of endurance. If the Holy Bible had been built on a corrupt foundation of fraud, it would have disintegrated long ago.
23. Not only has the Holy Bible endured, but it is a growing book, showing that it is not sterile, but alive with the very life from God.
24. The Holy Bible is a supernatural book, because it and the Lord Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible win and hold the devoted love of men and women today such as no other cause can.
25. And strange paradox, it is not only the best-loved book in the world, but the most hated as well
26. Though the Holy Bible is an ancient oriental book, yet it is without mistake, contradiction, and demonstrable error, and it is historically accurate.
27. Though the Holy Bible was written by a nation not scientifically inclined and in an age of gross ignorance of scientific subjects, the Holy Bible is scientifically accurate, and thousands of years ahead of its time.
28. The Holy Bible contains the only reasonable cosmogony known to man.
29. The Holy Bible teaches the only rational philosophy of life: man’s origin and destiny and the purpose of his creation; the origin and destiny of evil, and reason and cure for sin.
30. Archeology bears faithful testimony to the infinitesimal accuracy of the Holy Bible.
31. The remarkable, accurate chronology of the Holy Bible proves its inspiration.
32. Its teachings about the person and character of God prove it to be God’s revelation of himself.
33. The teachings of the Holy Bible about man prove it to be of divine origin.
34. The teaching of scripture on sin and salvation prove it to be a revelation from God.
35. The Holy Bible teaching on a host of other subjects proves it to be from God
36. Viewed merely as literature, we must conclude that it is inspired by God
37. The fact that the Holy Bible subjects all to God and his glory proves it to be his book.
38. The reticence of the Holy Bible on some subjects proves its divine origin.
39. The inclusions in the Holy Bible of many parts that man considers “unnecessary” prove it to be of divine origin.
40. The Holy Bible speaks with authority— (Matt. 7:29)
41. It fearlessly exposes the sins, as well as praises the virtues, of its writers and greatest heroes.
42. The sins, punishment and defeats of the very nation that gave us the Holy Bible are given with unbiased truthfulness.
43. In many instances, the writers did not understand their own message, neither did the people of their age, but the meaning of it was revealed at a future date, to other generations.
44. The Holy Bible is written in such a way that it is intelligible to one group and unintelligible to another; that is to say, it reveals truth to willingness and humility, and conceals truth from pride and stubbornness.
45. A careful study of the words of the Holy Bible proves it to be inspired.
46. The supernatural compactness of the Holy Bible proves it to be God-given.
47. The simplicity and profundity of the Holy Bible prove it to be of divine origin.
48. The Holy Bible is a book that fits the needs of every age—it is perpetually up to date.
49. The Holy Bible is the universal book that fits the needs of all Peoples.
50. The types of the Holy Bible prove it to be a supernatural book.
51. The miracles of the Holy Bible prove its divine inspiration.
52. The resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ proves the Holy Bible true and Lord Jesus Christianity the God-given religion.
53. The teachings of the Holy Bible about women prove it to be God’s word.
54. What the Holy Bible has done for women and children, and weak and despised groups, proves it to be God’s word.
55. The Holy Bible is unimproveable; this shows that it must be God’s work.
56. The Holy Bible is a Lord Jesus Christ-centered book.
57. The “self-authenticatingness” of the Holy Bible proves its inspiration.
Source: 57 Reasons why the Bible is the Word of God by Fred John Meldau